Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, my birthday was about two weeks ago, but thank you everyone for all the cards, texts, and FB messages. I loved it! Unfortunately, that was also the day Malachi really decided to test his climbing skills as he made it up our tall dining room chairs, on the toilet onto the sink, on his drum onto the subwoofer onto the tv stand, etc. And of course that was the day Eric got home late because of the rain. Ah! He finally made it home though, gave me a break, and then took us out to dinner. 

Our first time at Mo's Southwest Grill was... 还可以 - so so. But Malachi had fun as you can see below! He ate pretty much nothing but sour cream and a few chips.


After dinner we went home, and Eric and Malachi finished frosting the lime jello poke cake Eric had made me! It was awesome.


So yes, happy birthday to me. Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment